Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sin City: The Musical

Okay, so there is no musical, but there is a new book in the series. Almost.

Stirred Up, which I talked about in an earlier post, will be released on July 27th, and I'm really excited about it. There are a few things that make it a little different from Tempt Me and Set Loose. For one, it's a full-length novel, which meant I got to really dig into the hero and heroine and see what made them tick, and I got to develop their relationship over a period of time.

Secondly, I would characterize it as a steamy contemporary romance (as opposed to erotica). The characters and their situation all demanded that the hot action did not take place immediately, even though the attraction is there right off the bat. Personally, I like excruciating sexual tension that builds until you're dying for the characters to get it on. And trust me, once they do get it on, there is plenty of action.

You'll also see some faces from Set Loose (Cutter, Emily, and Lisa) and meet new characters who will be featured in the third book in the series.

So that's my big news. My other news is that I just read Eleanor & Park and so should everyone else on planet Earth. It's a beautiful, amazing, intense YA romance and it blew my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment